1. Customer has to confirm that the particulars like name and address mentioned in the GDP PLUS certificate is the same mentioned in the identity card. Any difference of personal details in both Identity card in the GDP PLUS certificate will result in the rejection of the claim and customer will be alone liable for such rejection
2. GDP PLUS service can be applicable to the person whose name is in the invoice of the product and the GPD PLUS certificate (If the Name in the GDP PLUS Certificate and the product invoice differs then the claim will be rejected )
3. The Claim can be made by the person whose name the GDP PLUS certificate in registered. In case of any urgency the authorized person can register claim with the ID proof and authorization letter from the person whose name the registration stands.
4. Any Enquiry, Complaints, claim regarding the GDP PLUS can be done ( Except Sunday, Declared Holidays, Harthals) through the Customer Care Number 9249001001 in working time from 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM or can be done directly through show room or by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Customer should register the claim through our showroom within 48 hours after the incident happens.
6. Customer has to bring original invoice of the product, GDP PLUS certificate ,Government approved Identity Card, and the damaged product to register the claim. Apart from that he has to pay Rs. 500/- or the 5% of the product value whichever is higher at the time of the claim. In case of TOTAL LOSS of the product, the customer can select another product with the value of after deducting the depreciation as mentioned in (Annexure 1 Given Below ) or he can select any other product of higher value provided that he will pay the balance amount. The company will not give back the product value in cash in order to avoid of probable chance of MISUSE.
7. GDP PLUS service will given protection or claim to physical/liquid damage ,burglary, robbery and theft from locked room, vehicle ,and house .So the customer in case of loss or theft has to submit the documents as mentioned in point number 9 along with the intimation letter, In case of theft a non traceable letter from police station and the Subrogation letter stating that once the hand set is recovered, customer will hand over the same to the company in 100 Rupee stamp paper attested by notary. GDP PLUS service claim will not be given if the damage or loss happened due to the carelessness and negligence of the customer ( For more information and clarification please check the ( Annexure No 2) .If all the documents are valid then the claim will be considered as (Total Loss) and then the customer will be eligible for the claim according to the (Annexure No 1).
8. GDP PLUS protection is available to the customer till the total value of the claim is exhausted. The exchanged gadget will not be further protected till he register new GDP PLUS package. In case if gadget that has availed GDP plus service in the past and later on the gadget becomes “Total Loss” then the charge of previous claim service will be deducted from the total loss compensation.